Martina Hinojosa serves as “of counsel” to Immaculata Law Firm. She has experience as bond counsel, borrower’s counsel, disclosure counsel, and underwriter’s counsel in a wide range of financings, including general obligation bonds, revenue bonds, tax increment financings, private placement notes and bonds, lease transactions, and letters of credit. Representative transactions for Martina include:
- $393 million – City and County of Denver, Colorado, General Obligation Bonds
- $300 million – Denver Union Station Project Authority USDOT loan refinancing
- $119 million – Regional Transportation District Sales and Use Tax Revenue Bonds
- In addition, she has previously served as appellate counsel to local governments and nonprofit organizations in matters impacting public finance and economic development.
Martina also provides general counsel and governance services to governmental agencies, higher education institutions, and private entities.
Martina’s awards and recognitions include:
- Up and Coming Lawyer, Law Week Colorado, 2016
- Outstanding New Hispanic Attorney, Colorado Hispanic Bar Association, 2018
- Rising Star, Colorado Super Lawyers, 2020
Martina resides in Alamo Heights, TX.
Cell | 210.827.9705
University of Colorado Law School | J.D.
Harvard University | Ed.M.
Rice University | B.A.
Texas | Colorado